Our fellowship programs are training physicians who are improving the health of children worldwide. We believe the long-term path to improvement is rooted in aquiring lifelong learning skills. Each fellows identifies a research mentor and develops a research plan that leads to a scholarly work. In concert with their training program director, fellows develop an individualized learning plan that features ongoing mentoring.
Our fellowship training programs includes
- Access to NIH-sponsored training grants via our T32 Training Programs
- Assistance with preparation of applications to the NIH Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for collaborations with clinicians and scientists in other departments of the Medical School
- Competitive salaries and fringe benefits
- Career counseling and mentoring
- A free-standing children's hospital and clinics on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center campus
Nashville is an exciting and affordable city with a temperate climate. The region has a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities, excellent restaurants, professional sports, and music of all genres (not just country music!). Learn more about our city.
For more information about our Fellowship Programs, contact: