Nashville is a vibrant and exciting city with a diverse number of attractions, events, bands, outdoor activities and local "farm-to-table" restaurants to explore! The Music City was recently named the "South's Red-Hot Town" by Time Magazine!
- Home of country music and healthcare!
- Nashville metropolitan area consists of 1.9 million people with cost of living around the national average
- There are multiple safe neighborhoods surrounding the Vanderbilt campus (some within walking distance!) that include affordable apartments, condos and homes
- Lots of residents with families choose to live in Nashville's fun suburbs with spacious housing, yards and boastful school systems within a15-30 minute commute to work
Fun things to do in Nashville
Annual Food and Music Events:
- The Nashville Predators (Hockey)
- The Nashville Sounds (Baseball)
- The Tennessee Titans (NFL)