- Autism Clinical Services
- Developmental Pediatrics Clinic (Ages Birth to 18 years)
- Down Syndrome Clinic (Birth through adulthood)
- Education and Behavior Clinic (Ages 3-22 years)
- Fragile X Clinic (Birth to adulthood)
- Parent-Child Clinic (Ages 2-7 years)
- School Difficulties Clinic (6 to 21 years old)
- STEP Clinic - Spasticity Treatment, Evaluation, and Planning (Ages 1-18 years)
- Tennessee Technical Assistance and Resources for Enhancing Deafblind Supports (TREDS)
- Junior League-Vanderbilt Center for Parenting Young Children
We also offer support services to our patients and families that can be accessed through any of our clinics.
- Family Education Workshops
- Social Skills Classes
For more information about our patient care services, visit the Children's Hospital website. Please call 615.936.0249 to make an appointment at our developmental medicine clinics.